Sunday 29 June 2014

Lime crime!!



I have loved the make up brand Lime Crime for a very long time now. Not only because their make up is amazing but I also love how quirky the brand is. They also have such unique and fashion forward colours from the eyeliner, the lipgloss, the lipsticks and the eye shadows not to mention all the other unique accessories such as the z palette the brush protectors and the best brushes. 

I love thier tag line "make up for girls that are unapologetically themselves" it's so true you can do anything with lime crime make up you can go classic and simple, you can go extravagant and crazy or you can go elegant and sexy. This make up allows you to play a role everyday and to be who you are and who you want to be. Some days I feel like using emerald green lipstick and some days I feel like being sexy with a red lip and dark eyes. Like crime never let's me down. 

I am also in love with the fact that they are cruelty free and vegan. 

Lime crime started in 2008 in America and it's their 6th anniversary this year! Which is exciting and they have released new packaging for it, I have been so use to ordering the make up online for ages but now a store has come to Melbourne Australia ! Hooray 




 
 It's located in Keilor! 

Here's all my favourite make up at the moment!! 

 Eyeshadows! 

Sparkly eye glitter! 


Lip balm! 

Eyelashes!

Eye shadow Helper! 

Brushes! 

Eyeliner! 



Lipsticks!!


Brush protectors! 


Z palette! Which allows you to take your favourite eye shadow palettes and put them in one palette storage space. 

All the make up is wearable for day and night and stays on for ages. The eyeshadows are unreal and I can't not speak highly enough of the eyeshadow helper, it allows the eye shadow to stay on longer and it also brings the eyeshadow colour out more. I also wear their lipsticks everyday and they stay on and the colour is lasting. Just an amazing brand of make up all round!






No comments :

Post a Comment